Sunday, January 8, 2012

Is this preciliar.please help me with constructive criticism ?

I am a police officer and have been for the past 8 years. I often take sick/personal days off from work every month or so. I wake up and get ready as if i will be attending work, even though i'll be doing something totally different. i walk into my kitchen and undress myself out of my uniform slowly, then i try to find liquid items in my refrigerator or pantry that i can slowly and sensually caress my naked body with. then i search through my pantry for dry food items such as chips or granola bars and i cruch them with my petite feet and stick them to the wetness of my body either from spagetti sauce or cream cheese. then i stand in front of my mirror admiring my muscular yet feminine physique covered in food items. is this odd, do other people do these things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment