Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What does this dream mean?

I was standing out in a muddy field (possibly under construction?) and I was in line for something. The guy in charge was directing people to one of two huge (like mountain huge) dirt mounds in the distance. There was this guy standing beside me that I felt attracted to and he kept brushing his hand against my . I remember seeing his face, which weird because I don't usually see faces in my dream, I just get general figures and then it is attributed to someone. But I remember thinking how weird it was that I could see his face so I tried to make a mental note of his features. Also, for the rest of my dream, his face is the only one i see... everyone else is just a figure. So I'm walking with this guy and we get to this movie store or museum of some sort. He gives this piece of paper to some woman that has his visa number on it and she leaves to go verify it or something. He's reaching his hand in this slot of the door trying to get something, so I tell him to let me try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment