Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I have super sweaty palms and armpits, even when I'm not nervous. What can I do?

I've looked at other Q&As on Yahoo Answers, and a lot of people recommend baby powder but for one, it doesn't work when I use it, and two, it's kind of weird when your boyfriend is ABOUT to hold your hand then you go "Hold on a sec" and you pull out your little handy-dandy bottle of baby powder and start sprinkling away. Am I right? Haha. Well, anyways, I've talked to my parents about it and they don't think it's serious enough to have to go to the doctor. And I don't want to tell them that I'm afraid to hold my boyfriend's hand because of my sweaty palms-- I just don't feel comfortable discussing intimacy with my parents... I'm 16 right now, and I've had this condition since I could remember. It happens no matter the temperature or if I'm nervous or not. Will I grow out of this as I get older? If so, at what age? Please help. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment