Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Great American Bash 2007, what did you think?

Personally not many of the matches went the way I wanted them. I think only like 2 of them did. That being good to see Cena retain and the same with Candice cause I cannot stand Melina, she is the most annoying diva ever. As for the rest I would rather have seen Kane win, since he was most deserving and not the crappy Great Khali. Dusty Rhodes over Orton cause I hate him as much as Melina. CM Punk over Morrison would have been awesome I love CM Punk he is awesome. Would have been great to see Jeff Hardy win the Intercontintel back, he has always been a fave of mine. Matt hardy would have been great as the US champ, cause well MVP I cannot stand one bit. But just my opinions, would love to hear what others think, whether you agree or disagree.

0 comments:

Post a Comment