Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I feel like a ***** for not fighting a guy with a gun?

Me and my friends have a spot we hang out late at night at school. It was me, my friend Adam, and my friend Tommy. Adam left because his girlfriend called, and I chilled with tommy and we were just minding our own business smoking a cig. Then we saw this fat mexican who has beef wit tommy. He was walking with some other guy. I didn't know either of them. We immediately started talking **** to both these guys and then he pulled a gun on us. I was pretty scared, but my friend kept talking **** and calling him a ***** to his face and didn't even flinch even though he had a gun pointed to him. Then the fat mexican got close to my friend and my friend punched him in the face and beat him to a pulp, while I beat the **** outta that other guy. I would have never fought the guy with the gun. I feel like a total ***** for not standing up to this guy like my friend did. Idk i feel a ***** for being dead scared..I keep replaying the scene in my head -- if I would do what my friend did and stand up to that ******, but the answer is no. Does that make me a *****

0 comments:

Post a Comment