Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Why can't my computer viruses cannot be cured even after installing Norton?

My computer mysteriously got infected by a mess of viruses, Trojans and Worms. It pushed my internet into emergency mode and some anti virus called AV8 told me to install it into my laptop to protect it. I just installed AV8 frm the internet cause i was so worried about the viruses. Soon after i found out that i needed to buy the full version of AV8 to protect my laptop. However, AV8 managed to scan and pickup all the 43 viruses but couldn't do anything. Then after giving up on the AV8 i decided to install Norton 2008, but turns out that Norton can't find anything in my laptop even after a fulls system scan and now my laptop is completely infected. FYI i reseted the laptop because Norton told me to n order to install it and when i came back on, my wireless was shut off and i can't use mostly all internet related programs. Please help me

0 comments:

Post a Comment