Tuesday, January 3, 2012

So, theres this guy?

So this guy likes me and i really like him, he asked me out and i said yes, we've been datin for about two monthes. But then theres this guy from where i work, who keeps hitting on me knowing i have a boyfriend, he kissed me and my boyfreind found out and not by me, so i was kinda screwed, he forgave me of course, I thought the kiss from the guy at work was just a stupid thing so when he called me i said just admit it was stupid and apologize, that night at work he said it was real, and hes in love with me, and asked me to test my feelings for my boyfreind but i would'nt, i dream about kissing the guy at work everynight, its one dream were im kissing my boyfreind i close my eyes and open them again and its him. I dont know, i do have feelins for the guy at work but im pretty sure i love my boyfreind, though we've only been datin 2 months we've known eachother for like 13 years, what should i do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment