Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Am I letting my insecurities get the best of me in my new relationship?

I been dating this guy for over a month now and I'm starting to question myself. I'm also doing things that I normally don't do. Like I make him decide when we are gonna see each other because I don't want to seem to clingy. He is the first guy I ever dated that I was physically and mentally attracted to. I usually lower my standard on looks but this time it seems like I got to lucky. I really don't understand what he see's in me but obviously there's somethin in me he likes or he wouldn't be dating me. I don't want him to think that I don't want to be around him when I do but I'm starting to think it may look like he's puttin all the effort for us to see each other because I'm still a little intimidated by him. What should I do to help me with my insecurities. It doesn't make sense but I'm scared I might lose this guy to someone else its like I'm already setting myself up for failure

0 comments:

Post a Comment