Friday, January 6, 2012

Surfing advice for amateurs. Please read!?

Well i live on the east coast of the USA, so there's not that great of surf out there. I do travel to several beach's cross the east coast. Well I haven't every surfed before. I have got on a long board a few times, and stood up a couple times. I got the hang of it(well a little bit). I have been around beaches and oceans almost all my life, but never really had the ball's to try surfing. I always would boogie board, or skim boarded. I know how the waves work, with the tide, and when swells are coming in. I know how to catch/grip a wave. I want to ride a short board i know that for sure, but I'm 6"3 and about 175lbs. I would just like a couple brand names, websites, places or other things that i could get a real good board for me. Sense I''m a amateur i would like a couple tips on anything that would help me. cause i catch on to things real fast so any advice would be great. and if you know of any surf spots in the carolinas that would be nice to know where they are. thank you so much for you'r time. and have a bless day. please respond to my question if you know anything about surfing. thank you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment