Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pelvic pain, lower abdominal pain (mostly left side), but sometimes on right, lower back pain?

Starting on 3/1, went for a jog, but had my period. Took a shower, laid down, ever since then been in severe pain. I've had a abdominal CT scan (negative), pelvic ultrasound (negative), seen my primary doc numerous times, gyno twice, even GI doc. Bloodwork is negative, urine negative. Recently saw a chiropractor who told me my 3rd lumbar was unaligned, so he re-adjusted me, felt some lessoning of symptoms in all regions for 2 days, but now back in pain. Gyno has put me on birth control, because they think it may be endometriosis. They want to see if after 2 cycles the birth control takes care of it, but if not, they are recommended laprospcopy. My concern now, since I saw chiropractor, is that it's more of a spine/back problem that is leading to these symptoms, but all my doctors seem pretty sure of the endometriosis - stating "25 yr old, healthy female, it has to be the case" -- any recommendations as to what to do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment