Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A girl I know keeps making me angry and finally i blew my top today, I want to know if I was the right one?

A few days ago in LA cl we started a project. I like drawing so i wanted to draw some of it and she wanted to draw all of it. I thought this was unfair and i told her that i wanted to draw just one certain scene. She kept saying no i wasn't aloud because it took up to much room. So i started defending that it didn't, next cl she let me. Also i was supposed to draw this one certain character all through the story, but she drew him most of the time!! Today i finally blew my top, i spazzed at her. And she kept saying that i was being lazy, but i was typing and drawing at the same time. Also i wanted to draw a scene and she said that she would let me but then she told me my drawing was not good and i told her fine whatever you draw it and don't talk to me. Im normally i really nice person but she really makes me angry. Then she called me a drama queen!! I know i am some time but still....Also she started nagging me about how busy her life was with her stupid dance cl that she has every frickin' day!!!! And i told her i couldn't work on it then i told her my life was busy to. She said that going to the mall wasn't being busy, i only went once to spend time with my mom with out my brothers and that going to a musical wasn't busy. I was like ok you know what i went with me mom to the musical because we had pre bought tickets and you try liking life when you find out that you dad is smoking and your parents are going through a divorce and.... your mom has a boyfriend and she wont even tell you but you found out!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment